Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Fifth Birthday, Emma Grace!!!


And yes, I know I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon...see, what I had meant to say was...well...my bad. =)

Today Emma Grace turned FIVE!!! She had birthday breakfast, birthday cupcake snack at school, birthday Zaxby's lunch, birthday ravioli dinner, birthday cupcake and ice cream dessert, birthday presents, birthday dinner guests...do you see the theme? =) We had a great day - our baby girl is five. WOW.

Tomorrow Chris is working from home, my folks are coming, his folks are coming, Uncle Stevie and Aunt Hayley and Noahie are coming --- we're having her party on Saturday and having pumpkin pie and carving pumpkins, too. I love it! YAY!

So here are some pics of the kiddos lately - enjoy!


3 comments:

Cindy said...

happy birthday EG!!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Emma Grace!!! XOXO!! Man, I've missed hearing from you on here, glad you're back!

Unknown said...

I've really missed your blogging. Happy Birthday to EG. She is a beautiful young lady.