Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday was a tea-riffic day...

Yes, I know I'm being punny -- But this Saturday was our church's women's ministry's Christmas Tea. It was lots of fun and with a wonderful message from the guest speaker on how we should give God some "unusual gifts" this Christmas by laying down our "junk" at His feet -- being more like Mary than Martha. Chris played guitar for me and I sang "Oh Come All Ye Faithful," "O Holy Night," and "Jesus, Lover of My Soul." It was cool. Here's some more pics to enjoy...

So, willing and gracious husbands and sons and even paw paws, were our servers -- and this is where they hid during the guest speaker's time and ate all the leftover hot chicken salad, blueberry salad and cheesecake...

Our precious Director of Children's and Women's Ministries at KFBC!!!
It's ironic to me that we see her as such a gift from God and gee, look at what she has in her hands...


And this was for kicks -- so David Scott is the dickens behind the camera and caught me in some bad shots because you all know how goofy I am -- so this is while we were trying to do the sound check on the horrid sound-system-thingy in the fellowship hall -- I think the look on my face says it all. LOL!!! At least I wasn't rolling my eyes -- inside, hill-arious joke for my FBCFM praise team friends.

No comments: