Sunday, September 9, 2007

All together now...awwwwwwww...

Poor Auburn. So, I'm feeling charitable and friends of ours are true Auburn fans, so everyone have a small pity party for them this morning after a stunning loss to USF (whose football program is only 12 years old - if that) --- I wasn't sure but I thought God may have created football at Auburn (at least that's what I'm told) --- devastating loss --- a moment of silence, please.

NOW - HA-LLELUJAH, HA-LLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HA-LLE-LUJAH!!!

USC beat UGA! It was Ollie's first official game as we didn't bother watching the LSU game last week --- hooray! What a weekend...if only Clemson would have lost, too, it may have been the perfect storm.

Emma Grace took a picture of Daddy and Ollie.


Yes, I allowed my family to watch the game kick off at the dinner table.

Ollie cashed out during the third quarter, which is usually when USC takes a nap and loses a game, but not last night - It was awesome.




5 comments:

Chris Whisonant said...

USC played Louisiana Lafayette last week. LSU is in two weeks... Good try my young padawan - you did know it was a team from LA. :)

Ashley said...

Greg cheered so loudly last night he woke Brooke up. We woke up this morning asking if it really happened or if we had parallel happy dreams. Go cocks!

Jen Whisonant said...

My bad - I was trying desperately to post before we headed out to SS and there was no time to ask!!! At least I had LA right --- lol --- you have experienced a blonde moment.

Unknown said...

I doubt if any of your readers would have noticed or cared that you had a team wrong. We just love the pictures and mommy talk. Love that one of Ollie passed out from cheering his team!

Cindy said...

Ollie looks cute sleeping there with you. I like EG's photo of Daddy and Ollie.
Enjoy your football season!