Friday, November 16, 2007

GRRRRRRrrroooowwwl...momma loose!

People just shouldn't mess with my kids...EVER. GRRRRRRrrrooowwwwl. This is one of those I must vent or something bad may happen. The kids and I are in Rock Hill and all 3 of us are sick. And our old pediatrician's office staff at 7:45 am this morning, after I've not slept with a sick baby and I am now sick, for 3 days...flatly said when I called them in desperation, you're not in the system, we can't see you, go to urgent care...well, don't tell me to go to one of the several SORRY urgent cares in Rock Hole...and please, certainly, when I called for my 2 sick kids while visiting, certainly, don't even ask if the kids are okay or what may be wrong, especially after the pediatrician told us last time we were there if we ever need him to just call...please just tell me to go to urgent care...oh, yes, I'd love to go to urgent care that's why I called them at 7:45 am...grrr....well, 3 hours later after Chris intervened and I cried because I was so tired and mad, finally, we have an appointment after lunch. Thank God for my knight in shining armor...he did so gallantly ride in this morning. So many more details that I could share, but I am honestly trying to NOT totally and completely lose it...or whatever comes after losing it!!! Thanks for the vent...hope everyone else is having a better Friday before Thanksgiving. I feel the need for pumpkin pie!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Nothing sets me off like messing with my kids!! You go girl! Mama bears unite!!

GE is me said...

Thank goodness when our hubbys' step in to play knight in shining armor. That is one of the most wonderful parts about being married. :)
Hope y'all are feeling better soon!
Have a happy thanksgiving.
-Gail