Thursday, November 8, 2007

Invasion approaches...

By that I mean, of the grandmothers. Yes folks, both our moms are coming this Saturday. And considering that, it's been a pretty laid back week. Kids are feeling good, very little disciplinary actions have been required out of the ordinary, I went to choir practice, chores are getting done, and I've even cooked dinner almost every night. It's like the calm before the storm. (Cue the swelling music or banjo music, if you prefer.) So, we'll see. We've never just had the grandmas come for a weekend, but we're very much looking forward to it. I'm sure by the end of the weekend, the children will be ruined, I'll be - well only the Lord knows - and Chris will go to work on Monday. Mostly, I'm just kidding! I'll be excited because even if the children are ruined, the kids and I are going back to Rock Hill with the grandmas, so they'll have to help deal with the little monsters - to help with the undoing of their doings. It'll be an adventure and as usual, I'll be unplugged - probably. So, I'll let you know how Thanksgiving was on my next post...unless something happens that I must share, of course!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey the invaders also spoil you and Chris. Emma Grace wanted to know what Chocolate Delight is, hey I bet even Ollie can eat Chocolate Delight...I may use M&M's instead of chocolate sprinkles...Noah loves M&M's. We are going to have so much fun!