Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay, so we're still at warp speed...

Honestly, we have been so busy with "busy" stuff since we've been home from vacation. Some days, it's just like I don't have time to think let alone blog - so my apologies - life is gonna keep being sort of random for a while so bear with me in love folks! Spread the love as we expect the arrival of our dear friends as well as some family visits and as we also expect the arrival of a new palladium window on the front of our house and my arrival as a teacher and my children's arrival at school then throw in some youth and music events and maybe a consignment sale and a few other extracurriculars and Chris working in Dalton, GA and that's what we look like--- ALL within the coming weeks! I'd go hide, but it would all come and find me --- But blessings are always abundant and God has been so gracious to remind me every day to hide and rest in Him and in all the chaos, the chaos ceases in quietness (or just in another room from the kids) with Him, the lover of my soul. God is good, all the time. Pray for momma, she's rebounding from bad chemo on Monday - pray for our dear friends as they begin migration to Kennesaw - pray God's will and glory be the focus for us all! I pray Christ will be at the center of your life even when chaos abounds.

No comments: