Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 19th - Ollie's first day of school

Okay, so I began teaching the week before this - but Ollie officially began MMO on Tuesday, August 19th.This is what he thought of the idea...


He eventually came out to tell me Bye as I went to get my things for school, little did he know he was going with me! HAHA.
This reminds me of a story that my mom used to love to tell on me to everyone...
I was somewhere between Ollie's age (1.5) and Emma Grace's age (4.5), when mom took me to the pediatrician (which I hated because they always pricked my finger to take blood)...so one day I'd had it...and when it came time to prick my finger...I climbed up under the old timey exam table and wedged myself up against the wall under there with my hands firmly under my backside and worst of all, I refused to come out...my mother was mortified and furious (is that pretty right, mom?) and you can imagine how the rest of the story went...and that I NEVER did that again. It still makes me laugh...and feel bad for the terrible things that I did to my mom! And she still loves me, isn't that amazing? There's something about being a mom, isn't there?

No comments: