Sunday, August 3, 2008

August Already ?!?!?!

Okay, so the dress code at FBCS now allows preschoolers to bring their own backpacks to school (minus any brand name labels, words, characters) and since Mrs. Wade got me browsing the Pottery Barn kids summer clearance, I was weak and I bought Emma Grace the pink lunch box and Grandma Jane bought her the preschooler sized back pack, but Aunt Hayley started it all at Christmas when she bought EG the pink duffel bag...so it's everyone's fault, but mine for my weakness...and if you'll buy that, I've got some ocean front property for ya in Arizona!

But isn't she so cute!!! It's all bigger than she is, but she loves her new big girl school stuff!
And that's what Ollie thinks of girl stuff!


Our attempt to take pics at church on a Wednesday night, one time, she looks...


Next time, he does...I think they plan this to add to my insanity!


Miss Amy was kind enough, though, to offer to take our pics at church today! The kids have on matching outfits which the preacher's wife thought may have come from a boutique...hooray for my mom...Grandma Barbie made these precious outfits for the kids over the past month. So, Chris and I planned to wear coordinating clothes and this was the best shot of the 4 of us together! You take what you can get in the 'nuthouse.

If you wanna see more, check out the link to my Facebook...
Facebook Album

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My mother and my grandmother used to make clothes for me when I was little and they always used ric rac trim. I love it!! Those outfits are precious. However, this Grammy will stick to clearance racks for Bailey and Maverick.

jennifer j said...

I've been looking at those clearance backpacks myself, is that the preschool size? I was wondering which size to order.

Jen Whisonant said...

That is the preschool bag and it will be plenty big for her until mid-elementary I'm sure - we also bought the lunch bag b/c we do lunch bunch and before long we'll have school lunch to do. I wasn't too sad for how much it cost with embroidery and shipping either - I know it will last.