Sunday, May 20, 2007

Congrats to the Moodys!

We were there folks for the front row seat of the Moody wedding this weekend. (Actually, I was in the back row with Emma Grace's curly little head in my lap as she snored through the entire ceremony!) BUT - Chris Moody is officially married - I still really can't believe it. I told my bubba that I really think that I had the best time at this wedding than I have had at any other - ever - okay, really, it may have been more fun than my own! Lottie - we loved everything from the huge party to the tiniest little details. The Evans family are some of the most talented folks I may have ever met. They crafted something for every part of the wedding and they are all musical, too...these are my kind of people! =)

Seriously, Lottie and Chris, we LOVE you so much and pray all the best for you as you begin this new phase of the journey together.

Check out Chris's blog for some of our favorite pics from the wedding - cwhisonant.blogspot.com

Okay, so on Monday morning, we will officially be listed on the MLS - so send all your friends to 329 Breckenridge Place - and pray that it sells quickly. We're doing pretty well getting ready for strangers coming through our home regularly, by that I mean that I - Mrs. Spic and Span - am preparing myself...=)

One last joyful note...Lalalalalalala

No comments: