Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dust starting to settle...

and I guess that my mind is starting to work again after the shock that I said, "Yes, honey, let's go to Georgia." If you know me, you know that I am so far out of my little box (which is called Newport) and way out of my comfort zone (York county). =) And you know, it's not nearly as terrifying as I had always imagined it would be. Of course, we're only at the beginning of this fine adventure, so I'll let you know how the ride goes.

I think we'll be listing our home with a Realtor in the next day or so...
For me - the germophobe, neat freak...this is going to get hairy! Who knows, Chris may even blog normally to complain about my OCD when this is all said and done - or maybe he'll just be glad to escape me and live in a hotel in Kennesaw during the week. Either way, this may well be a very interesting new chapter of our married life.

Of course, that boy sure does love me...and I'd have to say ditto for me, too.

Have a happy weekend folks, we're headed to Cola-town to watch Chris Moody get hitched...well and to make sure that he does get hitched...we'll let you know how it was!

No comments: