Thursday, August 23, 2007

K3 Orientation

On Monday, Emma Grace officially begins K3!
She'll be in Mrs. Baker's class 3 days a week from morning until noon.
She is soooo excited and is ready to go to school.

Emma Grace, Ollie and I headed to Orientation this morning and OT had to spend a lot of time in momma's lap -- of course, he didn't mind. I was sweating like a bandit and my arms still hurt, but I held him, nonetheless.


We had Emma's schedule set up so that daddy could take her on his way to work and mommy and Ollie could pick her up at lunch time...
But, daddy gets to go to NYC for her first few days of school and so mommy and Ollie will be taking her and picking her up until daddy can resume life as usual.

I must say that I'm a little sad and jealous that Chris gets to go to NYC. A little sad because he will miss Emmy going to big school for the first time...and she won't get to have her daddy take her on her first day, either. A little jealous because I've never been to NYC and would jump at the chance, if I thought there were any way possible to go and have the kids in their normal routine. He's gonna get to go to a Yankees/Red Sox game, so you know he's gonna be in heaven. I really must say we will miss him and Oh, how I wish I got to go too!!!

We'll post first day of school pics for everybody -- xpecially daddy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah Emmy! She's such a big girl now. Next year, I guess I'll be posting my sappy 1st day of PreK for Bbop stories and pictures.

Amanda said...

Who says 1st day pictures and posts have to be sappy? :)