Monday, August 6, 2007

So you may ask...

how did you spend your anniversary?

In a 2 bedroom in the NC-hear-the-banjo-music enter from the one bathroom cabin...

With my parents and my two children...

To ride Thomas the Train...

And then ride 4 hours back to Georgia...

In the heat, uphill, barefoot, both ways~!

LOL - It really wasn't horrible. We enjoyed quality time together without crackberries and laptops and phones - ate meals together - and watched Emma Grace's eyes light up when she spotted the life size Thomas engine puffing steam - that we rode all together.

We had fun...and will remember our seventh wedding anniversary for a long time.

On the almost romantic side of things...my mom came back to Georgia with us and watched the kids, so Chris and I went to Home Depot, Garden Ridge, Super Target and a Japanese Steakhouse. Not too shabby! Mom went home this morning...she was great! The kids were good and I am actually accomplishing things today!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That sounds like one of our dates! No matter what we plan, we always end up in a store, excited that we can look around without having to worry about keeping the kids from destroying the place or getting us kick out because they are out of control! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

don't you love the ability to delete comments??? it always makes me wonder what was said that needed to be deleted!!! ha!!

Unknown said...

I could use some of that Japanese Steak House right now. I always get the scallops. Congrats on the 7 years.