Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Second day of K3

Went just as well as the first. Emma Grace was up on her own by 6:45 am, ready to go. So, we did. They only come apart we had was over a "do-rag." Mommy slipped a scarf over her hair so that my greasy mop wasn't showing and Emmy ran to get her Dora do-rag. She sobbed when I told her she couldn't wear it to school...not that I wouldn't have let her wear a do-rag, if she wanted, but the dress code one-does not allow do-rags and two-does not allow clothing with cartoon characters on it. She recovered and was smiles by the time we needed to go out the door at 8:15 am. She just grabs her back-pack and of we go. OT is cashed out on the floor right now - so I'm alone - PTL and Tammy Faye. I'm having a treat and then I'll give him his bottle when he awakes...hey, I might even get to read...wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: