Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to a cute little fella!

And, no I don't mean Chris - although, might I mention that Bubba turns 30 the day before he leaves for Lotusphere!!! For those of you out of my loop or on the short bus, that means, January 17th - this coming Thursday - enjoy!

BUT, Happy FIRST Birthday to Ollie's belly buddy - MAVERICK COLE WADE!!! By belly buddy, I mean that my dear-best-good friend, Jen Wade, had Mav in her belly at the same time I was carrying Ollie in mine - what fun to share fried pickles with another prego - ahhh, the mom-ories! I cannot believe Mav is one - and OT will be one March 15th! Time flies...and hopefully, soon I will, too.

So, 'zum Geburstag viel Gluck' Mav - Happy Birthday, little lovie. Mrs. Jen wishes she could kiss you little punkin head!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You're doing better than me! I haven't gotten around to the Happy Birthday post for my little sweety pie that woke me up at 6:30 screaming this morning and kept me up until 8 doing pretty much just that. Bless his little teething heart!