Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My hubby will be leaving me...

for Lotusphere - yes, scroll down, (that's a little giggle for some of my gal-pals) - yes, it's that time of year to be widowed to good ol' yellow - Lotusphere. Chris is already bleeding yellow. His buddy from work is apparently hemorrhaging yellow...and wants Bubbs to do the same...momma doesn't think so, though...inside joke...I'll have to share more on that later because I don't want to spoil anything for the "Speed Geek" - I think that's what Chris is now...and that could technically be another inside joke, but I digress.

So, it'll be me and the babies and some special visits from special guests (maybe a grandma or two or maybe Mr. and Mrs. Claus, lots of possibilities)...

I'd better get jewels in my crown, or just jewels...a tiara would be nice...(wink, wink), but I'm thinking the plane ticket to El Paso may be it, so when I'm coming home I'll fold my boarding pass into an origami tiara - it won't sparkle, but I may sparkle a little after spending some time with "the glitz and glamor" of Texas in February.

On another note, we are supposed to get snow/sleet/ice here tonight...soooo...maybe some wintry pics will pop up soon on our new digital camera...yes, that's why there are no new pics, I don't know how to work the new one yet - don't really know where it is in a suitcase somewhere and am pretty sure that I don't know where the old one is either....

3 comments:

Rick & Cindy Shideler said...

Talk about your attention grabbing blog title! :-)

Jen Whisonant said...

;)

Chris Whisonant said...

Yes, quite overly dramatic... :)