Tuesday, October 9, 2007

No More Portable Swing...

OT has learned how to basically do a sit-up...especially when I put him in the small portable swing which is more like a hammock in style. I walked away for a minute to grab a towel for my shower - he usually sits there while I shower, but alas, no more. When I returned from getting the towel, he was leaning out of the front of the swing grabbing the base. I said, "OLLIE!" He just looked up and grinned like yeah mom can't stick me in here any more can you? So, he got an early nap while mommy showered...that'll teach him! =)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hated those moments where you had to totally rethink your whole routine because they decided to grow up!! You would have thought they would know better! :)

Jen said...

Maverick usually just gets toys in the floor of the bathroom while I shower if he's awake. He usually stands up beside the shower and is soaking wet by the time I'm finished. Otherwise, he's exploring every crevice of the dirtiest room in the house, but he's safe from the torture of his brother. So let's say it's the lesser of two evils!