Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Emma Grace and Daddy carved our pumpkin on the patio while mommy and Ollie watched from inside, since Ollie had another ear infection.

Emma Grace as Tinker Bell and Ollie as the cow.

The cow costume was Emma Grace's from her first birthday - yes he's as big as sissy was a 1 year old and he's not even 8 months old yet!

Our attempt of a family pic!


Since Ollie had an ear infection, we dressed for Halloween together, but then it was time to divide and conquer. So, daddy got the easy job - candy and Ollie - and mommy got the grunt work (as usual, right?) - trick or treating in a gigantic never-ending neighborhood and Emma Grace. But thanks to some great folks who are willing to welcome newcomers, we trick or treated on one street with a small herd of kiddos and 6 adults and a pumpkin filled to the brim with candy!

Wanna see more pics? Check out my facebook page.

8 comments:

gina said...

Those pictures are really cute. I've read so much about you and your family I feel like I know you. My husband took our kids trick or treating last night, and they had a blast too. I'm not sure if this will work, but here are our pics on the kodak site....
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=71oa0efz.3d3qhvg7&x=0&y=-ssesms

Jen Whisonant said...

@Gina - loved your kids...wish we had a wagon with seats and cupholders...that's the high life. =) It's fun to blog, isn't it?

Jen Whisonant said...

Ollie can drag himself forward - his version of crawling with only his arms --- and can sit up from laying on the floor! Trick or Treat!

gina said...

My son never crawled a "normal" crawl...He did this wierd thing where he was almost sitting up and drug one leg behind him...hard to explain. It was funny. I probably would have freaked out if my first born did that, but we are not as paranoid the second time around...for some reason...you know what I mean?

Jen Whisonant said...

@Gina - Emma Grace never had a normal crawl...she actually walked better before she learned how to crawl correctly - her version of a crawl was by dragging one leg at all times. I'm pretty sure neither of my kids want to fool with crawling! LOL

GE is me said...

Jen, too cute! Can I just tell you how much I enjoy your blog (& all the others I read off yours.) -No pressure! I enjoy it soo much that I save it to read last- even after mom2my6pack & another one I read. -mom2... is the lady who had the e-bay post for pokemon cards.

God Bless, -Gail

Jen Whisonant said...

@Gail - Thanks - I always enjoy your comments! Where are your pics? I've been cruising everyone's sites for kid costumes, =)

GE is me said...

Jen, I haven't blogged in a few days. In fact, I haven't even blogged since the Sox won the series, which in the hubby's opinion is probably blasphemous. The girls dressed up as Abby Cadabby. In case you don't know who she is, she is Elmo's new friend on Sesame street. But I'm not even sure what kind of pix the hubby got. (that is his dept.)
I'm not much of a movie person, but have heard several good ones I need to see. Facing the Giants? & this Bella. What is Bella about?
God Bless, -Gail