Sunday, February 17, 2008

DENIED...

2 sick kids = Georgia

I am broken-hearted, but I know I made the right decision - I did not get to go to Texas. Emma Grace started throwing up Friday night around 9 pm and finished out Saturday with diarrhea - Ollie had had diarrhea for a week - and I won't describe all the other joys that accompanied all of this including ailments gained by the grown ups of the house. There was no woo-hooing. Period.

We're mending.

Maybe some day soon, I'll reschedule my flight with Delta, Chris can nab 2 more days off, the children will stay healthy, and the stars will align...maybe...Funny, last week, I had just thought how healthy we had all been all winter --- THAT is what I get for thinking. Ugh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it's crazy in the children's hospitals here too...

Amanda said...

I am so bummed for you!

Cindy said...

so sorry Jen!!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry things didn't work out, but maybe you can see each other in April when they come to SC.

Rick & Cindy Shideler said...

Ugh.. don't miss those days. Hope the kiddos are doing better..