Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

to my inlaws - who I hope had a great time at the beach and who I will pray for as they drive to come here on highways and byways to help their son with his son and daughter for the weekend!!! I say his son and daughter because they will be totally his this weekend because I am "leaving on a jet plane" - woo-hoo~~ I'm headed to El Paso and did I mention, I am excited!!!! That is once I get all the laundry done and get Ollie settled from having teething-diaper-blow-outs! Poor little fella. And why is it that when this occurs that all I can smell is baby poop everywhere? YUCKO!!!

So, I'm looking forward to Ollie's cessation of "leaks," the completion of laundry "day," my in-laws arrival, and my departure (even if it requires me to drive to ATL and drag a suitcase by myself).

Sing with me now, "Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again, leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..." All together now...

2 comments:

GE is me said...

Jen, thanks for the post. Hope you have a wonderful time with the other Jen. Will we get blog updates? How long are you going for? Maybe when you get back you could give me some help with my blog? I have no clue how to do half the stuff I want to do. Computer geek I am not!

Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when she'll be back again! :)

God bless, -Gail

Jen Whisonant said...

Thanks Gail! I'm hoping we both will be updating our blogs. I leave ATL Saturday morning arriving nonstop at ELP that afternoon. Then, I'll have to leave Tuesday morning and get back to ATL just in time for rush hour. I do love my j-dub to willingly drive through downtown at the bewitching hour. lol. And I'm not a computer geek - I married one. =)