Monday, February 11, 2008

So, I'm getting grief...

sorry about the lack of pictures and updates...there are many obstacles - all equate to excuses - so the next few posts in the next few minutes are updated pics and miscellaneous ramblings for those of you who get as bored as I do...

and by the way, the most recent lack of blogging is due to the fact that Saturday I will be leaving to TEXAS --- ALONE --- to see my best good friend - and I am starting my pre-trip stressings, plus last week I had an infection which required much cranberry juice, plus my inlaws are on the way (which makes me feel as though I must do 6 months of housework in a day - though they could care not if anything is dusty or out of place because they come to see the grandkids not the dustbunnies) plus I have probably 6 loads of dirty clothes and about half a dozen lists to start to make for the trip, for the hubby while I'm on the trip, and oh so much more...

but I digress....I'M GOING TO TEXAS - IT'S A FREAKING MIRACLE!!! I say this because as a kid my best friend moved to New York and we didn't go see her and her family until 3 years later when they were about to move back to SC! SOOOOO, here I come, ready or not!!! =) I could pee my pants --- (haha - cranberry juice and all!)

No comments: