Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pics found, pics lost

So, I was going through pics from our SC trip and realized that I needed to add a few! I also cannot find some others that I know exist - they must still be on cameras - so they will be my next target. I know I've been "radio silent" for over a week - it's been a long week. The kids finally seemed to be adjusting back to life in GA with G-ma, then Chris went to Mississippi last week and when he came home, our friends came into town for an overnight pit stop on their way to the airport, then Sunday was church, then by Monday we started getting an allergy/summer cold thing...on top of trying to recover from traveling, unpacking, washing, and just plain dealing with two tots under 5! How do women do this and make it look easy? I'd love to know the secret! Right now, I'm running low on concealer, band aids and bravado! Nonetheless, some pics for you to enjoy until I'm up and running again!

This was the Friday we spent in Rock Hill after we went to a party for the Wades' birthdays. Both kids were tired, but EG gave out in the car ride home from Fort Mill.


After her nap and bath, though, she was getting spoiled in Grampy Ta's lap and perfectly charged for the next round of shenanigans.


At some point, Ollie started carrying around EG's night gown, so Chris tied it around his neck.


It's not quite Super man cape style being pink and all, but he could have cared less!

No comments: