Friday, March 28, 2008

Continue in prayer...

We have had no news since mom's surgery on Monday. Pray that maybe, just maybe we'll get the final pathology reports today before the weekend - this kind of stuff held over for these long waits just sucks out loud. Yeah, that's what I said...I will be honest in this. Pray for continued peace and calm from the Lord. Pray that God himself stands between us and Satan, so that the devil is not allowed a foothold in any part of this. Pray that God's glory be found to shine in us and though us. Pray for God's will. Pray for mom's continued healing; for the nodule in her right lung to be nothing or cease to be at all.

Psalm 3 - 3 But you, O Lord, are a shield around me;
you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.
4 I cried out to the Lord,
and he answered me from his holy mountain.

No comments: