Saturday, March 1, 2008

Scattergories fun for all...

Got this in an email from a friend tonight...I thought some of you may like to play. Post here or at your own blog just for grins and giggles.

SCATTERGORIES...It's harder than it looks! Just copy and paste. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! You CANNOT use your name for the boy/girl name question.
ENJOY!

What is your name? Jen

4 Letter Word: Joke

Vehicle: Jaguar - oh, some day...or not

City: Jupiter, Florida

Boy Name: Joey

Girl Name: Jacqueline (the other name my mom thought of naming me in 1980)

Occupation: Janitor (some days i feel like only a glorified one, maybe not even glorified!)

Something you wear: Jewelry

Celebrity: Jennifer Garner (I miss Alias, still.)

Food: Jam (relates to boy's name and an episode of Friends)

Something found in a bathroom: Jewelry (hopefully not down the drain)

Reason for Being Late: Jehovah's witness came to my door - had to reach one more!

Cartoon Character: Jasmine

Something You Shout: Jump!

Animal: again, Jaguar or Joey

Body part: Jugular

Sport: Juicing - oh wait that's just a part of sports! okay, Javelin-throwing

Word to describe you: Just Jen - there are no words... ;p

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Funny, I'll take the challenge. I also miss Alias. What a great show!

Chris Whisonant said...

LOL - if you were named Jacqueline, you would now be.....


Jacki Whis-O!!

Jen Whisonant said...

Chris - just what am I supposed to do with you???