Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mom is home...

She did come home Tuesday morning after lighting a fire under every nurse on her floor (probably). The docs said she did great. I was still in my PJs running around her house like a chicken with my head cut off trying to clean and put away and pack and answer phones...but I was so grateful! We all had some McD's for lunch and very soon after I was "ready" to go, momma sent us on down the highway. We made good time until we hit ATL at rush hour and someone missed the 285 perimeter exit and we got a grand tour of downtown - but EG loved the bridges and trains (MARTA) everywhere - and we watched Curious George for the third time - so it all worked out!

God has lavished his love on us all and I thank you all for your prayers. Keep praying - pray for mom's recovery (that she will behave - yeah, I said that!), for clear pathologies that don't require chemo, for the nodule in her right lung to be nothing and cease to be, for grace and strength that only God can provide, but as always...for His will to be done and His glory to rise above all earthly things.

Thank you, thank you, Jesus.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I see the "tatas" site ad, you go girl!!! I'm praying!

GE is me said...

Jen, so glad everything went well with your mom. I really appreciated your prayer, about giving God all the glory.
Hope you get to reschedule your TX trip soon.
God Bless, -Gail