Tuesday, April 15, 2008

150th post!

So something special is in order and since Nik tagged me to do 7 randoms...

Here we go...

#1 My second toe is slightly longer than my big toe. yeah, how's that for starters!

#2 I hate - loathe - despise feet - especially stinky or hobbit-hairy ones.

#3 I do love shoes - they cover up aforementioned ugly feet in such a nice way.

#4 I am a germophobe - we have sanitizer for everything from hands to carpets to toilets.

#5 I am a chemist - I heeded my calling to be a mommy at home than the call of the world to use my BS in Chemistry - it will always be there, but my kids will not always be under my roof.

#6 I have a dent in my noggin - for real, a real flat spot on the top of my head from an idiot doctor that pinched the top of my head when I was an infant - it's not something you can explain - you must feel it with you own fingers - lemme know. ;)

#7 I once was a driven, don't get my door for me because I am WOMAN, can do it all, don't need you in my way, don't need anybody gal --- Jesus took that wretch and delivered her and won't give up on her when that old self creeps back up and gracefully grows me daily into a woman after his own heart blessed to care for her family full-time (even if some day it may claim my sanity.) He blessed me with a voice and allows me to use it for him every Sunday leading worship. He is God...He is amazing...

Now, I'm gonna tag...so, make your list of 7 Randoms and tag 7 More People to join in the randomness.

Chris - my precious (lol...when he reads that)
Evans
Rick
Jennifer
Moody
Lottie
Nik - back at ya! Thanks for the "light" fun in my day - you know I need it.

No comments: