Saturday, April 5, 2008

Come for Me...

Charlie Hall's song says,

"Jesus today I am tired, I need your music to come and inspire,
I give myself to be refined in this fire, but Jesus today I’m so tired"

Our dear friend led this song as an offertory on Easter Sunday at our home church. We needed to hear the whole song that day - the day before my mom's mastectomies, but we will continue to need it every day. This song speaks to me - to my life - to how I'm wired to worship God - God we all - I - need your music to come and inspire.

Here's to another Sunday morning lifting up the name of Jesus for all to see Him and not us.

Afterwards, we'll be packing up and heading to Rock Hill for a bit to visit and love. See ya real soon and ya'll come back now, ya hear?

1 comment:

Jen said...

where are you????