Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Precious Parents

Okay, so I talked to my mom...and I had to share because she brought a grin to my face because she said when she starts to lose her hair from the chemo - she is going to just shave her head -- and daddy is too. So, when you see someone around Rock Hill with a very white, bumpy, scarred bald head that resembles my dad - it is. Mom will have a very pretty new 'do to sport.

Bless it - they are so precious. I'd shave my head, too...but boy that would be ugly unless I had a really giant pair of diamond earrings to detract from the glare off of my very white, bumpy, scarred, flat-spotted bald head. So for now, I'll leave them to bond baldly and I'll have to pass. But any of you are welcome to join in...you can be baldy for Barbie. =)

I really do love my mom and dad and am so glad that they're mine - only two nuts with so much love and patience could have raised a nut like me. God bless 'em.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I bet Ruth could give her some hot tips on where she found that gorgeous red wig when she had to resort to one. I remember how beautiful it was and how SHOCKED I was to know it wasn't her hair!

Anonymous said...

Now if Barb's wig happens to be blonde....I will be blonde for Barb.

Oh wait I am blonde.

Grandma Jane

Jen said...

jake will shave his head, too - oh wait he does that any time he gets a bad hair cut. i shaved mine today - my neck hairs. can't wait to see you.