Friday, June 15, 2007

Does everyone wait until Friday?

I have been trying my best to get our folks here in Rock Hill all lined up and it is just not happening. Does everyone wait until Friday just so they can't get done what you ask them to do? I think the answer must be yes. However, everything in Georgia is going well thanks to Chris and Myra. We have a closing date and time, a home inspector on his way this coming Tuesday (he was actually at VBS - like ours - when Chris called him this week, I'm taking that as a good sign!), we've got HOI covered and arranged along with new auto insurance at a great savings with our current carrier just in GA, waiting to order an appraisal with Aunt Gayle, and really it's chugging along.

I just need communication up here in Rock Thrill, funny, how things going on in Georgia are much easier and clearer than here...just ironic, isn't it?

But, we are moving along, literally. I have most closets packed, most cabinets packed, all our pics and art stuff, most cds and dvds, I discovered 3 Christmas trees in our attic (????), and various other crazy stuff like the Star Wars pic of Chris and I from WDW.

Hilarity!!!

2 comments:

BigBearFreddy said...

Hi,

Since Chris has a lot of international readers, I am guessing you´ll have some as well.

For us non-americans. Can you explain abbreviations like; VBS, HOI, WGW?

I guess GA stands for Georgia?

I wish you a lot of happiness in your new neighbourhood nd you´ll be a bit settled on july 4th.

Fred

Unknown said...

This is for Fred - I struggled with the HOI and finally realized it was Home Owner's Insurance. The VBS is Vacation Bible School. WDW must be Walt Disney World (Florida).