Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Honey, I'm Home...

Well, we have a contract on a lovely little 2-story in Acworth, Georgia. All is going well and again I have to mention our fantastic realtor, Myra Brown, who is fantabulous! We should get to close here on Breckenridge on Wednesday, June 27th and close in Georgia on Friday, June 29th. PTL and Tammy Faye as my friends would say! So, it's real and it's really happening, folks. I'm picking up my sand bucket and moving to Georgia...who would have ever thunk it?

My little family will get to go to our wonderful church in Fort Mill one last time together this Sunday - Father's Day. It will certainly be bittersweet. Everything is right now - packing boxes, tying up loose ends, even paying bills is hitting me funny - it's just such a weird feeling.

Our love to all and we'll keep updating, so you can at least know what's shakin' and bakin' with the Nut House...

Hey, I may even get some pics put up once I get to Georgia, wouldn't that be amazin'?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

We won't be there Sunday - vacation!!, but we will miss you guys and pray that God blesses your family and your new home.
Amanda Scott

Chris Whisonant said...

I know I can't wait... I'll be home tomorrow and I can't wait to see you guys!! Church will definitely be bittersweet. I better stop while I'm ahead before I start getting sappy at work...

Jen said...

Chris = Sappy? I wanna see it! Let it spill! Hate I can't be there for your last day, too. It's probably best, though because I would get sappy, too :o) Glad everything is looking up. Try not to think TOO much!!!

Jen Whisonant said...

I am dangerous alone with my thoughts, aren't I??? all my love guys and gals!