Sunday, June 3, 2007

Week #2

Okay, so here we go again. Week #2 - so we'll see how it all goes this week. Last week I think I had 2 come-aparts including this morning at church...agh! I was supposed to sing Nichole Nordemann's "I Am" in both services and I didn't even make it through one. Find the lyrics to the song and if you know me, you'll know why I couldn't make it through...I'm just not as mean as I used to be, I guess. =) It turned out to be a nice Sunday even with the come-apart, we had a nice lunch just the four of us and then sent daddy off about 15 minutes ago.

So, I'll be knee deep in OCD and boxes this week as I anticipate the coming home inspection on Tuesday morning...then I think I may need a road trip, so we'll see how that goes.

All's pretty quiet here...minus my three year old and two month old...which are usually never quiet unless she's getting into something she shouldn't or he's making me a present in his britches. Did I mention that he is already 15 pounds and 25 inches??? He's nearly doubled his birth weight and has grown 3 inches since birth. What can I say, our gene pool makes big babies!

3 comments:

Chris Whisonant said...

I wondered if you would make it through that song, but I didn't want you to second guess yourself and get in a tizzy! Also, it worked out with the timing of the service. Hope that road trip pans out!! :) LU

Jen said...

don't you know you're NEVER supposed to agree to do a special music when you're in the midst of a major life change? and not a song that speaks specifically to what you're going through!! i taught you better than that :o) hope your road trip to EP pans out this week - - I can dream, can't i? i know you're going to johga! miss you!

Jen Whisonant said...

oh, i'm still gonna figure out how to get to EP! it's just gonna require a little more jen-genuity! at least now, i won't feel so bad buying the plane ticket since chris is making more of that money stuff! lol. at least i saved pastor jeff 5 minutes of service time what with four baptisms and his long sermon and all. =)