Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy and Homeless

for today! It's official, we do not reside at 329 Breckenridge Place any longer.

Today, Ollie and I are residing with my folks here in Rock Hill. Chris is residing in Kennesaw, and Emma is at the beach condo with Grandma Jane and Pa.

I cannot wait to have my family back under one roof, again -- did I say that already? We should all be in Acworth by Saturday, hopefully, with our stuff, too, but I'd just settle for my family all together. I can buy more stuff, right?

6 comments:

Chris Whisonant said...

'Nuff talk of that buying more stuff!! That is, of course, unless I can too. What am I talking about?!? Everything we buy is on me!! LOL

Yeah, this homeless thing is crazy. The government should do more to help us out... Bleh!

Okie, lu!

Jen Whisonant said...

That was a blow below the belt, nut...you say these things as i am 200 miles away...hmmmm...let's see how that goes once SWMBO gets under the same roof with you again...uh-huh...that's right, I went THERE. Love you, you big dorko!

Jen said...

i still say you two need a private chat room for your exchanges!

Cindy said...

you guys are funny!I'll have to read your comments more often.Glad you have a few steps of your moving process checked off!!You will be missed.

Chris Whisonant said...

That's 250 miles, ma'am!! :)

Thanks Cindy - we'll miss you all. Your family is awesome and we'll especially miss you guys!

You know we don't hold back jen... lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.