Friday, June 15, 2007

HALLELUJAH!

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, mylanta! We have a closing date in Rock Hill and a closing date in Georgia. So, folks on Tuesday, June 26th my worldly goods will be stuck on a truck headed past the giant peach, so that on Wednesday my house will be sold in Rock Hill. Woo-hoody! We will close on our new place in Georgia on Friday, June 29th and hopefully, get our "crap" back by that Saturday to start fresh in our new home by the first of July! And I even get to pick out a new fridge and washer and dryer. I get permission to spend big money - I mean I'll allow our budget to spend big money on something new...ask Chris, it may be the fourth of July miracle.

So, no more griping today! It's Friday and Bubba is on his way home for at least 36 hours...life is nice.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for dates!!! 3 trees - come on - that rivals my tea pots. Have a good weekend with the hub! Tell him you've earned a trip to Baskin Robbins. If you wanna go full fat -try the world class chocolate or gold medal ribbon. Those were my favorites when I was a kid!

Amanda said...

Isn't it nice to have something to smile about in the middle of the "crazies" - a husband coming home and getting to go shopping! Ditto on the Baskin Robbins - you deserve it for storing 3 Christmas trees so well that you didn't stumble over them or have to move them to get to something else :)

Jen Whisonant said...

if there is one perk to being a neat freak and organizing commando - it is that you can store just about anything and hide it from everyone...not sure if i should be proud of that...you wouldn't believe what my attic looks like. i actually heard one of the moving estimator-people gasp when they stepped into my walk-in attic space...i'm sure gonna miss it!!! i may actually have to put some of my stuff into black trash bags. ;)

Chris Whisonant said...

Had a great weekend honey. I was home for what, about 40.5 hours... Miss you guys bunches!