Friday, June 22, 2007

Less than how many days???

This is the first installment of "less than how many more days?"

In less than 1/3 of a day (or 8 hours-for normal folks), Chris will be at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, headed home to help unpack, repack, and pack some more.

In less than 2 days, I will have my last official Sunday at FBCFM, tear-filled as it may be.

In less than 4 days, the movers will be here and we will be on the front side of this move, and will officially live with my parents, again.

In less than 5 days, I will sign the papers selling 329 Breckenridge Place to the new owners. We've lived here since February 2003 during initial first-throw-ups-stage of my pregnancy with Emma Grace...she was born Thursday, October 16, 2003 and we brought her home here on Saturday, October 18 - her actual due-date.

In less than 7 days, Chris will sign the papers buying 330 Hunt Creek Drive in Acworth, Georgia. We will be residents of Georgia and I will have my family back under one roof again and I cannot wait. Someone will be there when Ollie fusses at night - besides me. Someone will be there when Emma Grace freaks out over a bug - besides me. Someone will be there when I have a come-apart - besides me! Someone will have to unpack boxes - besides me!!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Would you consider an invitation to church from someone whom you have never met? It's one of the best things going on with God's people (yes, i am a little biased!). We are a relational community of believers that make it our purpose to share in the values of Acts 2:42-. Especially we enjoy good relationships with one another that extend beyond the Sunday service. We love people that we don't yet know making it easy to become a part of the community!

We are Jubilee Church meeting at North Cobb High School, 10 AM, Sunday. Please come check us out.

http://www.jubileechurch.us/

Thanks! and Happy Moving!

Need any help?
Email (us) Dave and Tasha by replacing the dots and ats with . and @ in this email address- largentdotdaveatgmaildotcom