Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life Lesson Learned...

Have I mentioned how weird it is for me to be separated from Chris? I truly do understand the Biblical significance of two becoming one. Everything seems to be complicated and difficult or is just missing something when I try to complete it without Chris. I never realized just how much we are a part of each other. It's really like trying to function with part of yourself absent. To me, Miss Independent, that's a pretty cool God thing to recognize and experience. However, I have enjoyed the lack of stink in my presence due to his absence. ;P

4 comments:

Chris Whisonant said...

Now that's just NOT funny!!

But seriously, I know what you mean. I'm practically withering away here... ;)

Jen said...

ya'll need to keep your comments to yourselves!!!

Rick & Cindy Shideler said...

If anyone knows what you are going through, Cindy and I do. Since December of 2004, we've only lived together under the same roof for 7 months. I am SOOOO ready to be "normal" again. Sadly, we are facing another time of separation in our move to Columbus, Ohio. Wow! I didn't realize how sad that sounds till I just read what I typed. My only advice, talk every day. Good luck!!

Unknown said...

People tell Kirby and me all the time that they couldn't work with their spouse and be cooped up in a truck like we are. Wouldn't it be sad to be married to someone you didn't want to spend time with?