Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The kids just laying around...


being cute!!! I can't get just pics of one alone because Emma always wants in the picture with her brother or wants her brother in the picture with her. She smiles the most sincerely with little Ollie right beside her. She adores him so. I thank the Lord tonight because of the love He shares with His children and because of the grace He gives Chris and I as we teach our kids how to love like Jesus. There are so many moments as all we have are each other that I am just overcome by how much our little family loves. PTL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could get Bailey to want to take a picture with Maverick!! I have a whole scrapbook made especially for brothers and can't get a single picture of them together. Maybe before they graduate from college he'll sit still for a minute.

Jen Whisonant said...

maybe by then he can be bribed...;P