Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Okay, so I'm still a nut...

This morning I was headed to the shower and like the good nosy neighbor, i peeked out my windows to see the street's happenings. I saw a black bmw with rims and deeply tinted windows sitting right in front of my house. So, you know me, i was ready to call the police or sheriff or mounty or whatever the proper authority would be here in the middle of nowhere yet with the Atlanta traffic! So, as I'm memorizing the license plate because I'm too lazy to go back downstairs for the 10th time to get a pen...

A very nicely dressed man comes from behind the house across the street with a really expensive camera in his hands...Our neighbors had just put their house on the market and he was the appraiser or realtor one taking shots of the house and his car was parked in front of our place so the car wouldn't be in the photo...

But you know me and I was ready to bust out my front door with a baseball bat and scare the tar out of this poor fellow...

And you know that my mind had run away with itself and had vacation, too!!!

1 comment:

Chris Whisonant said...

You know that if we lived in Kennesaw that we would have to legally have a gun in the house. That could have come in handy... ;)