Monday, July 30, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding Part 1

Only a true friend will wear a strapless dress 4 months after having a baby
and let her 3 year old stay up until 11pm!!!
Isn't Aim pretty? She looks like a girl!

My little Family minus Ollie.

Emma Grace was the cutest kid there and she likes to boogie!

Me and my girl.


Emma Grace and Grampy Ta.


I uploaded some photos to Facebook. You can check them out at: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5789&l=ecd58&id=760093361

That's all for now folks -
laundry needs to be done,
baby crying,
and a 3 year old is being quiet somewhere...

4 comments:

Jen said...

bailey would've been out there shaking his groove thing with eg if he had been there. i about peed my pants when he started girating this morning to the theme to curious george. i'd never seen him shake so fast...wish i had a video!

Rick & Cindy Shideler said...

Emma Grace is a cutie but beware, you'll be posting pictures of her in her wedding dress before you know it. :-)

Jen Whisonant said...

one - I've never heard new wade say girate - that made me giggle...
two - Thinking of EG in a wedding dress is not funny...
three - I will not pick on Evans today about Ash growing up...

Unknown said...

I hate to do this, but I have to correct you both on the spelling of "gyrate". I mean, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't turn everything into a lesson of some kind.