Sunday, July 1, 2007

Twins!!

Well, I have my "stuff," though boxed it may be, a house full of in-laws and out-laws, a new sleek black fridge, and a set of twins upstairs already doing the laundry!

We're getting there. Chris almost has blinds on every window - the former owners did not have any blinds on any of the 12 windows on the back of this house! I'm not that free a spirit.

We're gonna hit the grocery store later after I find it again!!! I did find the golden arches and SB - come to think of it - the SB is in a Publix or a Kroger - can't remember which!

2 comments:

Jen said...

i'm so jealous that you get to shop a publix! glad you got your washer and dryer going already. if nothing else, that'll make it feel like you're at home. laundry never seems to go away - homeless or not. miss you and wish i could help unpack your boxes!

Jen Whisonant said...

i wish you could help unpack my boxes too! the troops just left and chris is off to Macon, GA for 2 days...It's me Pa David and the kids...and away we go!