Monday, June 23, 2008

Ahhhh,

I honestly do not know where to begin this post - and I apologize to the family, but there are no pics today. We are crazy busy vacationing --- I mean I do not know how much I have ridden in the car this past weekend. It's been awesome - God has provided such joy in the things encircling our lives and our loved ones - I am just so blessed.

We left GA a day late under shaky circumstances because Ollie had to revisit the urgent care with a lingering ear infection. We made it to Rock Hill, SC on Friday evening - stayed with my momma and daddy that night and loved it. Then Saturday morning we had pictures with my daddy's family for his mom's 80th birthday. Then (there will be a lot of then's) we met at Chris's folks' house to come to Surfside Beach. Then we left the kids with Grandma Jane and Pa David to go to a friend's wedding in Charleston on Sunday. Then we came back to the beach condo on Monday. Now, we are beach bums!

Ahhhhh...blessings to all.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Enjoy!!! Check your real e-mail...I sent great news your way. No, I'm not pregnant!