Monday, June 30, 2008

Shout outs!

Saturday, June 21st was my Grandma Julie's 80th birthday - had to celebrate that one more time.

Saturday, June 28th was my childhood best friend's 28th birthday, so for the next sixth months Amy Grant and I will be the same age again - welcome to oldville dear one.

Yesterday, some of my dear sweet friends were in ATL for the Deeper Still conference and came to church with us and we had a great time of food and fellowship afterwards --- Thanks so much, Tina, Sheri, and Nancy!!!

Today, momma is feeling better. Chris made it to South Bend safely and the kids and I are all in one piece. =)

Happy Mondaying to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved all the pictures but I think my favorite is the big smile on Ollie's face when he's riding the train on daddy's lap. That is the look of pure joy! And that rope that's holding them in the car really looks sturdy and safe!! lol