Tuesday, June 17, 2008

one of those days...

yeah, you know what I mean - kids spill everything everywhere, no one cooperates, PB&J sticks to the wall after Ollie threw it, the storm door installer did the "best" he could with my cheapie-cheap new back door storm door and it looks like pookie, I decide to caulk it to make it "better," said caulk is junk and causes a caulk gun malfunction, said malfunction causes explosion of caulk at the end of the process, tired and wired mommy can't handle said explosion and kids in the same room, said failed items get thrown out the back door for a calmer moment, and did I mention -- "Get thee behind me Satan!!!!"

Something good must be gonna happen tonight at VBS because the devil sure does want me to give up on getting there tonight --- so it's been one of thoooooose days...

But pretty soon, I'll be singing O.I., O.I. and doing my terrible version of the hula and it won't have a lick of eternal value, no not a lick...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this post to have it's own value. Thanks for sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly!!