Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So far so good...

Talked to momma this morning - briefly - she felt really tired and like she'd been punched in the stomach, again, but over all, not horrible! Keep praying - if the gauntlet falls, it usually hits any time in the first 7 days following the super chemo. Pray and hope.

We love you all and God hears - we pray God's will and hope in Him alone - our faith rests in Him.

And I don't think I posted here - that mom finished genetic counseling and she does not carry the BRCA1 or 2 breast cancer gene - which means my kids and I are at no greater risk than anyone else --- PTL --- but I guarantee you that every girl and woman in my life will hear our stories and think pink! We should all be diligent in caring for ourselves --- not for vanity and pride, but for our health and well being - we are God's temple, aren't we? I know this "temple" could stand a little more "care" than I currently give. Again, God is so faithful, when I am not! Thank God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm always lifted up when I visit your blog. I'll be sure to pray for you and your mom.