Saturday, June 7, 2008

More...

This was the Saturday after going to the doc, when we were supposed to go to Rock Hill -
Ollie was cutting all 4 one year old molars, had an upper respiratory infection, and ear infections, too.


I think Emma Grace would have rather been anywhere but where her sick little bro was.


This is our new patio set - wrought iron and I love that I got the whole set for the regular price of the 4 chairs at Garden Ridge - it was worth going to "town" to get it!


Ollie began plotting...


He has a new fascination with the couch cushions - he enjoys shoving things down in the couch, then retrieving them randomly...but I have to watch because he tries to eat the things he retrieves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not to compare Ollie to Punkin, but my dog does the same thing with her Scooby snacks!! She loves to hide them in the couch.