Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

And may I say first to my Bubba,
I'm sorry to do this to you,
but really,
you were begging for this to happen by posing for the picture!
Enjoy!

Just give him a guitar, and he'll play, even if it is hot pink...

Grandma Jane and Pa David made it down by late afternoon.


Pa was a great gift opener - just give him a pocket knife and some clippers.


Emma Grace and I got a picture in early in the morning...


And Chris caught his post-Santa nap while trying to rest his achin' back. Wanna see more? Check out my facebook page.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Whis kids!! Loved all the pictures. I have about 10 trash bags waiting on my front porch and the trash man doesn't come until Friday. Our trash man left us a Christmas card taped to the trash can last week!! Imagine that dirty job and he's still wishing us a Merry Christmas.

jennifer j said...

It's so nice to see Emma Grace's smiling face (and the rest of your sweet family.) Tell her Ms Jennifer and Mr Jason from FBC FM said "hi"

Amanda said...

I think it takes a real man to rock out with a pink guitar! :) Can't wait to see you on stage at FBCFM!

Jen said...

CAN WE GET A NEW PICTURE???i know you're chilling in rock vegas, but come on...they have internet there, too!!! miss you chicka chicka! and we have tickets....april 24 - may 2 or something like that!