Sunday, December 16, 2007

On the fourth day...

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four winds a'whipping, three trips to church, two whiny kids and a house outside the city.

So, we prayed for rain and during my three trips to church, we have had gully washers! Cold, heavy rain, but thank God, it is rain. Last night and this morning have however brought less rain and very gusty winds - up to 40 mph. It's crazy...last week we were wearing shorts in the yard playing in the upper 70's and today we were wearing our full length leather coats in the upper 30's.

So, I'm thankful for the rain, for my leather coat, and that tonight concludes my three trips to church for this day! I'm also thankful for Chris's willingness to assemble presents that have "some assembly required." =) It's getting to be that time...

No comments: