Friday, December 14, 2007

On the second day...

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...two whiny kids and a house outside the city. Does anyone else feel the pain? or pains in the derrière? ;)

So, yesterday I counted my blessings and today two of my favorite blessings about put me down for the count. I've had the kids or the whiny heinies as they may be called for a very long time --- Chris was supposed to hang out with the guys after work to "jam" and come home late - which he did come home late, but he got stuck working the whole time (YUCK! One of us should have had some fun!) so he went to work Thursday around 7ish and stayed late and so, I became the one woman show...He was up with us and took Emma Grace to school, but I'll have them all day today until he's home from work, so just about 36 hours when it's all said and done...and whew, does it need to be said and done.

So, I'm thankful that I'll be off duty tonight, for a Bubba with a great job that even working late isn't awful, and for free babysitters that arrive tonight...

No comments: