Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Pic Attempts Futile...

Okay, so some of our friends posted their Christmas card outtakes - which means they actually got a good picture from the bunch to have printed and send out. We attempted this tonight and with 2 kids - it failed miserably. So, here are a few of the out-takes.
You can see the rest at my facebook page.
And the winners are...

See, how nice sissy looks?

Yes, and just as we get the camera out, Ollie threw up carrots from dinner on his new white PJ shirt...of course.

Say what???

I'm tired of this, mom...


I surrendered...
It was time for tickles and bed, who knows if we'll end up having a Christmas picture card or even a picture for a card...We're gonna try again soon. Eieieieiei.

2 comments:

Jen said...

i've not even attempted and haven't really worked a ton on my christmas letter. it looks like it'll be more like a new year's letter this year. i'll have to put the boys in their matching sweaters and attempt a picture some time soon.

Anonymous said...

The kids are just delightful. Honestly, I am having a really bad day, so I stopped just to look at these faces....I'm like Ollie "I have had enough of this".

Grandma,
Jane