Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yes, I am a slacker!

What can I say? I'd like to say that I'm back, but right now, I feel a little nuts. I still haven't totally unpacked every box from the move --- then we went home to the Thrill for almost 3 weeks --- and now, I have more half-unpacked boxes of Christmas stuff everywhere. There really isn't any good excuse - because I know some of you can handle more, oh so much more. =) Right now, too, I can't figure out where all our pictures or can't manage to get them to a place where I can put them on my blog...and heck, what's a new post without pictures??? BOOOOring!

So, anywho...we're alive and well and chugging along here in GA. Emma Grace will sing with the children in their musical tomorrow night in the evening service and I'll sing with the "big kids" next Sunday night in the Christmas presentation. We've dug in here at FBC-Kennesaw - we've plugged in with their praise band, too. Not sure when we'll change from "visitors" yet, but it's a nice place to have some roots right now...and the people are precious, they've not had a senior pastor in over 18 months and they keep on with the keeping on. They have a new interim for now, Dan Moran, who his home church is The Church at Brook Hills in Birmingham. It's lively and interesting, set up like FBCFM with a traditional early service and a "contemporary" later service...and Emma Grace goes to school at the church - so she has plugged in without strife...thank goodness. We're just hanging in there doing what it is that we know God called us to do last, waiting for a fresh word for what's next...so we're in a holding pattern 'cause we feel that's where God wants to use us for today.

And that's our little nutshell...pictures, stories and merriments to return any day now...=)

No comments: